Orlando Private Cloud Services
Orlando Private Cloud Services
Our Private Cloud is the ideal solution for your business in the Orlando, Florida area.
- Always Available - Our cloud is based in an SSAE 16 audited, secure, hardened data center facility with 20+ data centers across the US; hundreds of employees available 24x7x365; multiple internet providers; reinforced facility; biometric security with CCTV monitoring; redundant UPS power and generator backup; dry system fire suppression; and redundant HVAC.
- Scalability - Users, servers, data storage, memory and processing can be added or removed quickly. No new purchases required.
- Regulatory Compliance - With built-in security, your IT platform is designed for HIPAA, HITECH, SOX, and PCI compliance.
- Easy Accounting - Transition your IT expenses from capital expenditures (CapEx) to a smooth monthly operating expense (OpEx).
- Simplified ‘Pay only for what you need’ Pricing - Typical cloud pricing is complex, and can vary dramatically. Our pricing is simple and predictable. One price includes everything you need for private cloud services plus our full suite of Managed Services
- Easy Transition - We've got the experience and the tools to make your transition to the cloud seamless, a guarantee that no public cloud provider can match.
The Best of Both Worlds
Our private cloud features all of the benefits you’d expect from cloud technology, plus the superior customer service you’ll only get from a leading Managed Services Provider.
We designed our cloud to provide 99.9% uptime. It offers server redundancy, data backup and replication, safety, and security.
Private Cloud Security
In order to provide a high level of security for you and your customers, we take a number of measures to ensure your data is never compromised, including:
- SSAE 16 and HIPAA Compliance - Our Managed Services undergo a semi-annual SSAE 16 Type II audit (Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements), which means you can rest assured that on matters of system availability, security, confidentiality, privacy, and processing integrity, we continually meet the strictest IT control criteria in the industry. Our Managed Services are also independently audited to be certified compliant with all HIPAA Security Rule standards. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA) Security Rule is a national standard set for the protection of consumers’ Protected Health Information (PHI). We take security seriously.
- Controlled Access - We follow the Principle of Least Privilege—iVenture users only have access to information and systems essential to their work duties. We also can provide an audit trail if any problems arise.
- Enterprise-Class Data Center - Our cloud is based in an SSAE 16-audited, secure, hardened data center facility with 20+ data centers across the US; hundreds of employees available 24x7x365; multiple internet providers; reinforced facility; biometric security with CCTV monitoring; redundant UPS power and generator backup; dry system fire suppression; and redundant HVAC.
- Physical Security & Reliability - Our offices and data centers are accessible only via badge access and have 24/7 CCTV monitoring.
- Secure Data Storage - We store all client password information in a secure, encrypted database, using the same highly secure private cloud infrastructure we offer to our clients.
- Employee Screening & Testing - All iVenture candidates undergo thorough background checks. Employees sign NDAs and confidentiality agreements, and receive annual NPI (non-public information) training as well as monthly security awareness training.
For more informaton on cloud computing, check out these resources: