As part of our managed services, iVenture offers both public and private cloud solutions. Whether you choose a public option like Amazon Web Services or our own iVenture Private Cloud, you’re in secure hands.
The iVenture Private Cloud
With the iVenture Private Cloud, your business can grow reliably, securely and affordably.
We operate two data centers — one in Jacksonville and one in Atlanta — to ensure your data is safe and sound. We were the first company to offer a private cloud on the east coast, and we continue to be the best.
Fast Facts on Our Private Cloud
- Access from anywhere, anytime, any device
- Hourly local backups and nightly offsite backups
- Perfect for multiple offices and/or remote employees
- No expensive upfront hardware costs
- Compliant under HIPAA, HITECH, SOX and PCI regulations
- Enterprise class cloud fully owned and managed by iVenture
- Virtual desktops for ease of access
- Software subscriptions to Microsoft Office, Project, Visio and more